Friday, November 6, 2009

I Will Try This Blog Thing...Again (Originally Posted 2.23.2009)

After several unsuccessful attempts to start a blog, I will again try to maintain one. Usually, the problem with me and blogging is that I’d rather be outside doing something instead of on my computer writing...even now, I am only writing because I am trapped inside, sick. I think keeping the blog more general will help though. I have tried blogs about specific things, which have failed...so perhaps having a venue to just write about everything in one place will increase the likelihood of me updating it [really? is that how you spell likelihood? weird...]. Anyways, I will also try to update my “burrito blog” more often as well. Again, we’ll see how it goes.


Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment